Wednesday, March 5, 2008

time management

Finals is fast approaching.... Barely two weeks to go ......
and we have to prepare for our final exam which scares me most.
We are fourth year bound and this is the major bridge we have to cross.
My due case study which we are still working on.
Hopefully we can survive and do well in the defense.
Our speech choir which is a class effort.
We depend in each other here
and we only have less than 6 days to practice
our cooperation and focus are needed
I am really pressured as one of the leader
the class clearance is my primary assignmenet too
With all these task, everyday is a struggle.
I try to plan and foresee everything.
I sound like a broken record reminding my classmates of what to do..
Take the lead with God
I must say I'm kinda tired
but not bored
surviving
not pleading
pressure keeps me moving
which are satisfying
to see a job well done
with worries gone
God is my strength
with prayers length
I just hope I' made a difference
with good consequence

No comments: